A successful corporate event requires careful planning and meticulous attention to detail, something we are passionate about at House of Mimi Fleur. In addition to complimenting the venue or adding a touch of luxury, we know that selecting the right flowers to create a professional and positive atmosphere will help you elevate your next corporate event, business lunch, presentation, product launch, conference, or corporate cocktail party.
With over 30+ years of experience creating gorgeous ‘effortless’ florals for corporate events that stand out, we are an English Heritage-accredited florist of exceptional quality. We work with many luxury brands and companies. We can help and support you to set the perfect setting and make your event unforgettable.
We work with you to compliment your overall theme, match the season, and reflect your company ethos; for example, we can incorporate sustainable plants, dried flowers or seasonal flowers into your aesthetic or vibe. In addition, we can select the flowers to reflect the formality of your event and your budget. For instance, you might want classic, elegant flowers such as roses, orchids or choose more colourful whimsical table centrepiece arrangements for a more informal corporate event.
The benefits of using House of Mimi Fleur’s service for corporate events include tailoring your arrangements to specific occasions and choosing vessels or vases to make your florals stand out. We specialise in complimenting your company colours by incorporating specific types of flowers to match your company brand.
Why choose House of Mimi Fleur flowers for your next corporate event?
Ruth, and her team’s, floral style embraces the simple natural, relaxed and romantic beauty of nature’s flora. Ruth loves florals and is inspired and influenced by the art and romance of 16th and 17th-century Dutch flower and still-life paintings. She is trained in the organic style of the first domestic goddess and most influential visionary floral decorator, Constance Spry, layering, combining surprising colours and interesting shapes and delicious texture to create something unique but on brand for your canape trays, luxury dining tables, large stage florals etc.
The House of Mimi Fleur enjoys talking to you to understand your needs and preferences. The sort of questions we like to know, include:
- Where is the venue or restaurant?
- What is your event’s date and time, and do you want to use seasonal flowers to help keep within your budget?
- Are the flowers to go inside or outside?
- What is the planned location of the flowers? For example, table centrepieces or pedestals are door entrances? By giving us an idea of the room’s layout or spaces, we can plan accordingly to ensure that your arrangements are placed in the most advantageous locations.
- Do you want to incorporate sustainable plants or flowers to help to showcase your company’s commitment to the environment?
- What is the occasion, for example, the launch of a new perfume or product ?
- How many approximate guests will there be and who is on your guest list, and what are their expectations
- How large do you want the floral arrangements, for example, large enough to create a statement?
- What colours will compliment your event?
- Do you want to add non-floral elements like feathers, berries, and fruits?
- What’s your budget?
- And to help us, what is the delivery,set up and collection protocol or is there parking?
The flowers you select will be beautiful, custom selected, creative, fresh (unless you have chosen dried flowers), professional and in bloom on the day of your event. We can provide flowers to decorate entrances, poser tables and line walkways or add to private dining or bar areas.
No matter what kind of corporate event you are planning, if you are looking for unique and unforgettable floral arrangements, we can’t wait to hear from you; take the time to carefully create a custom package that meets your specific needs and budget that helps you to make a lasting impression on your guests or clients.